Clearly organizations must have a video strategy today in order to keep their prospect funnel full. Due diligence is mostly online now and most shoppers draw a conclusion of your business based on your site. (Is your last blog post from 2017? Is your site friendly across all platforms? Etc.)
- Audio is one of the most important aspects of your video blog. People need to be able to hear what you’re saying.
- Having a quality microphone can help make sure you’re not wasting any time recording your video. Sometimes, you’ll have poor video quality. It happens.
- We’ve all seen videos that look unprofessional. They can be anything from those low-budget local commercials to your family home videos.
- It’s unacceptable for your video blog to look like this. It’s important for you to understand the concept of a basic lighting setup.
- Not everyone will be watching your video with the sound on. That’s why you need to add captions to your content. Videos with captions have 40% more views. Furthermore, the chances of a viewer watching your entire video increases by 80% if you make closed captions available. See more here.
Educational content must flow. We have some great ideas to help you with your video strategy. Contact me when you want to get started on your next content project.